== How to do an integration ==
- Create channel
- Go to channel and click on "+ Add an app or custom integration"
- "Build your own"
- "Make a custom integration"
- "Incoming WebHooks"
- "Add Incoming WebHooks integration"
- Copy in clipboard the link
- "Save settings"
- Go to rocketgit website
- "Settings" -> "Webhooks" -> "Add" -> "Slack", paste the URL -> "Add"
Before first commit, do not forget to setup your git environment:
git config --global user.name "your_name_here"
git config --global user.email "your@email_here"
Clone this repository using HTTP(S):
git clone https://code.reversed.top/user/xaizek/rocketgit
Clone this repository using ssh (do not forget to upload a key first):
git clone ssh://email@example.com/user/xaizek/rocketgit
You are allowed to anonymously push to this repository.
This means that your pushed commits will automatically be transformed into a
... clone the repository ...
... make some changes and some commits ...
git push origin master