3 December 2018, initial version
Your use of this site is governed by the terms below. If you do not
agree with these terms, please do not use it. By continuing to
the use, you agree to be bound by these terms.
– You agree to be exposed to any type of content.
– You agree that information you choose to share via the service is
your sole responsibility.
– You agree that deletion of previously published information may not
be technically feasible, however best effort can be provided to assist in
removing something from public record.
to store them to be queried and checked by it later for the purposes of
preventing automatic responses.
– By uploading code or any other materials you do not waive any copyrights, however you
agree to license it according to the license of the project it's uploaded
for in a pull request or as part of a comment, which implies that you either own
the copyright or that it doesn't contradict license under which you have received it.
– There is no warranty for the service, to the extent permitted by
applicable law. The service is provided "as is" without warranty
of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to,
the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular
purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance
is with you. Should the service prove defective, you assume the cost of
all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
– In no event unless required by applicable law
will service provider, or any other party that manages it, be liable to
you for damages, including any
general, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the
use or inability to use the program (including but not limited to loss of
data or data being rendered inaccurate or losses sustained by you or third
parties or a failure of the service to operate with any other programs or
even if the provider or other party has been advised of the possibility of
– If the disclaimer of warranty and limitation of liability provided
above cannot be given local legal effect according to their terms,
reviewing courts shall apply local law that most closely approximates
an absolute waiver of all civil liability in connection with the
Program, unless a warranty or assumption of liability accompanies a
copy of the Program in return for a fee.
– This document may be modified at any time. Latest version will
always remain at the top along with reason of change, while previous ones
will be listed below it.