(04fb7992247f7dc48b407feeff66a97b09daad8b) (330B) (mode 100644)
- Tag browser: genre, album, artist, etc.
- Tab completion
- Config system rewrite (bind, set accepted in the same function)
- Command-line interface to filters
- Idle support
- Separate threads (timing, interface)
- better album detection, and also customizable through the 'albumclass' setting.
- Display rewrite
Before first commit, do not forget to setup your git environment:
git config --global user.name "your_name_here"
git config --global user.email "your@email_here"
Clone this repository using HTTP(S):
git clone https://code.reversed.top/user/xaizek/pms
Clone this repository using ssh (do not forget to upload a key first):
git clone ssh://email@example.com/user/xaizek/pms
You are allowed to anonymously push to this repository.
This means that your pushed commits will automatically be transformed into a
... clone the repository ...
... make some changes and some commits ...
git push origin master