_zs-stats_ is a tool for counting:
* lines of code
* size of functions (complete definition)
* number of functions
* number of parameters of functions
* possibly other things in the future
`zs-stats` `[options...]` _[paths...]_
Paths can specify both files and directories. When no path is specified, "." is
print source code annotated with line types
here this common option also limits set of files to process
Differences from some similar tools:
* counts line containing only braces/brackets/parenthesis separately from code
* blank lines inside multiline comments are counted as comments
* blank lines inside string literals are counted as code
* can be slower due to parsing source code instead of treating it as text
* supports a few languages and new ones are harder to add
* trailing blank lines are ignored (because there are no tree nodes for them,
although it's possible to add them)
* last line continuation in macros in C aren't recognized due to lack of
tokenization of preprocessor directives; in C++ it might not be recognized
due to SrcML bugs
**zograscope**(7) for common options and list of all tools there.
Before first commit, do not forget to setup your git environment:
git config --global user.name "your_name_here"
git config --global user.email "your@email_here"
Clone this repository using HTTP(S):
git clone https://code.reversed.top/user/xaizek/zograscope
Clone this repository using ssh (do not forget to upload a key first):
git clone ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/user/xaizek/zograscope
You are allowed to anonymously push to this repository.
This means that your pushed commits will automatically be transformed into a
... clone the repository ...
... make some changes and some commits ...
git push origin master