(3d6995ef8517578d1ee7ad06d97fdcaf37d6b609) (416B) (mode 100644)
- perhaps search for album art using custom patterns with format arguments
- perhaps search for album art in subdirectories (named like 'covers' or
- perhaps add an option to pop-up a message after stopping playback
- tunable duration of notifications (it seems like this depends only from
- refactor code and break it into several classes
- rewrite README file using markdown
Before first commit, do not forget to setup your git environment:
git config --global user.name "your_name_here"
git config --global user.email "your@email_here"
Clone this repository using HTTP(S):
git clone https://code.reversed.top/user/xaizek/mpdknotifier
Clone this repository using ssh (do not forget to upload a key first):
git clone ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/user/xaizek/mpdknotifier
You are allowed to anonymously push to this repository.
This means that your pushed commits will automatically be transformed into a
... clone the repository ...
... make some changes and some commits ...
git push origin master